Meet the Google Pixel 3
Capture the perfect shot every time, get things done with the Google Assistant,1 enjoy a long-lasting battery,2 and more.
- 1 Requires an Internet connection.
- 2 Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features, with always on display off and mobile hotspot off, according to a user profile as defined by Google. An active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Actual results may vary.
A camera so good it deserves unlimited storage.
Get everyone in the picture with wide-angle selfies—no selfie stick required. Snap portraits like a pro with Portrait Mode. Capture smiles, not blinks, for a great photo every time. And save all your favourite moments with free, unlimited photo storage.1
- 1 Free unlimited online original-quality storage for all photos and videos uploaded to Google Photos from Pixel 3 through 1/31/2022. Photos and videos uploaded before 1/31/2022 will remain free at original-quality. Requires Google Account. Data rates may apply. g.co/help/photostorage
Charges fast. Lasts long.
Pixel 3 comes with a battery that charges quickly and wirelessly, and lasts long. It’s even smart enough to shut down the apps you don’t use to keep you going longer.1
- 1 Approximate battery life based on a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features, with always on display off and mobile hotspot off, according to a user profile as defined by Google. An active display or data usage will decrease battery life. Wired charging: rates are based on use of the included charger. Wireless charging: Up to 10 W with Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL charging with Pixel Stand (sold separately). Actual results may vary.
Your Google Assistant.
Get help from the Google Assistant: reserve a table at your favourite restaurant, buy tickets, get commute times, weather info, flight updates, and more-all with a simple squeeze, or just by using your voice.1
- 1 Requires Internet connection.
The joy of missing out.
Disconnect from your phone when and where you want so you can focus on time with family and friends. Set timers on apps and turn off visual notifications. Use the wind down mode to turn the screen to gray scale and get ready for a good night’s sleep.
Make your world come to life.
Search what you see with Google Lens1 to look up clothing and home decor, copy and translate text, and identify landmarks, plants, and dogs. Play with life-like AR stickers for your photos and videos.
- 1 For available Google Lens languages go to g.co/help/lens Requires Internet connection
Much more than wireless charging. Introducing Google Pixel Stand.1
Use one-touch shortcuts, or just your voice, to check your schedule and commute time, adjust the temperature, and turn off the lights.2
- 1 Pixel Stand sold separately.
- 2 Controlling certain features in your home, including thermostats and lights, require compatible smart devices.